Divergent Slang and Definitions.
Pay attention, Initiates. There will be a fandom vocabulary test later.
So this guy started talking to me on kik and it wasn’t that nice really. As you can see he called me all sorts of stuff as fat, told me to cut my wrists and to go back being anorexic. I told him I’d post our convo on my tumblr and he begged me not to since he was afraid he’s gf would see it, and I don’t want to ruin their relathionship but I’m not gonna be silent about this either. So when i told him id post it he posted a little bit of our convo instead where I called him a bitch, so now I’m getting shit for it. And not just this, he even called his own gf horrible. I’d be very very happy if you could spread this, apparently I’m not the first one.
SIGNAL BOOST THIS. MAKE THE GIRLFRIEND FIND THIS
reblogging the crap out of this
So much anger built up inside me whilst reading this. REBLOG REBLOG REBLOG
Instead of “vacation memories”, you can set up a diorama inside your jar. There are multiple examples of people using jars as terrariums, featuring miniature deer and wildlife. Fake plants and moss can be used just as easily.
Jars can be used to create a miniature zoo, or just trap a fairy doll inside, maybe posed like it’s trying to get out.
- Turn an Ikea shelf on it’s side for an easy storage bench
- Old soup cans mounted for office or kid’s storage
- Use an empty ketchup bottle for no-drip pancake making
- Oreos dipped in white chocolate and covered in sprinkles? Yum!
- Use aluminum foil to easily cover doorknobs when painting
- Drawer pulls for diy jewelry storage